23rd July 2016, 02:21 PM
mandarbane

Details and fee expenses of MCA course for B.Sc(IT) graduate?

I have completed my B.Sc(IT). Now, I want to do MCA course. For that may I know the exact details of this course with its fee expenses? Please let me know about MCA course and what amount will it cost to do this course? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study M.Phil for MCA postgraduate? Details and fee expenses of M.Phil?
  2. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  3. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  5. Which country is better to study MCA? Total fee expenses to study MCA in Abroad?
  6. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  7. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  8. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  9. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  11. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  13. Fee expenses per semester of MCA in Anna University?
  14. Detailed fee expenses of B.Tech in KIIT University?
  15. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  17. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  18. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
25th July 2016, 02:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and fee expenses of MCA course for B.Sc(IT) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarbane View Post
I have completed my B.Sc(IT). Now, I want to do MCA course. For that may I know the exact details of this course with its fee expenses? Please let me know about MCA course and what amount will it cost to do this course? Thank you in advance.
One can easily get admission in MCA after completing Graduation with Mathematics subject, as almost all government and private institutes accepts B.Sc in IT degree course for MCA admission. So, definitely you are eligible for MCA after completing B.Sc in IT course. Having at least 60% in Graduation is mandatory to get MCA admission in reputed colleges.

Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a two years Master degree course which is divided into four semesters. Those who completed MCA course can find good job opportunity in software firms and also in Multinational companies with an excellent salary.

The fee structure for MCA differ from college to college. The fee charged by the Government college is comparatively lesser than that of Private colleges. However, the approximate fee structure lies between Rs. 70,000/- and Rs. 80,000/- per year. Government college charge around Rs. 40,000/- per year. Please, visit the respective university for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?