3rd June 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Details of M.Sc in Dairy Science course, entrance test and colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the same?

a have a details of the m sc dairy science ,entrance exam and colleges in ap ?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  2. Am I eligible to take EAMCET medical exam after completing engineering?
  3. Best books for preparation of EAMCET? How can I score good marks in it?
  4. Percentage needed in 12th to get admission in BSc in good college? I am a girl in class 12th
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Is it possible to get a seat with a rank of 53,740 rank in EAMCET?
  7. Are there any colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Courses offered in Andhra Pradesh? Which is the number of seats?
  8. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  9. List of colleges for M.Sc(horticulture) course in andhra pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Which are the good universities for Part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore?
  12. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OBC student?
  13. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  14. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  15. How to take admission in MSc forensic science? Job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How to do masters degree in dairy science of animal science and dairy science department of agriculture university?
  17. Where can I do BSc in Maths after passing 12th CBSE?
  18. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh offering M.Sc in Material Science?
4th June 2017, 12:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of M.Sc in Dairy Science course, entrance test and colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the same?

M.Sc Dairy Science is post graduate agricultural degree course which is 2 years long. Here are some of the entrance examination conducted for admission into M.Sc dairy Science course:

> Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University Dairy Technology Entrance Exam

> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

> Rajasthan Agricultural University Dairy Technology Entrance Exam

> Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination

> West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination

> Kerala Agricultural University Dairy Technology Entrance Examination

> Baba Farid Institute of Technology Dairy Technology Entrance Exam

Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (Andhra Pradesh, ph - 0877 2248006) is the only institute which offers M.Sc Dairy Science in Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?