22nd September 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Does IISC, Bangalore consider GATE score for aeronautical masters admission?

Hi,

Myself parth ,pursuing B.E. aeronautical from svit vasad. My question is ,Is IISc Bangalore considering gate for admission in aeronautical masters ? If it then what is minimum score in gate for it? Can you please provide me the answer on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  2. How much score do I need in GATE? I want to get in IISC Bangalore
  3. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  4. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  5. How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?
  6. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  7. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What job opportunities are there for B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  10. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  11. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  12. What will be the minimum score in GATE Exam for getting admission in IISC being a candidate of General category?
  13. Admission process for Ph.D from IISC, Bangalore after 97 or above percentile in GATE?
  14. Can I get admission in IISC Bangalore after completing 5 years degree?
  15. Can my son get admission in IIT or IISc after clearing GATE EC with 627 score, 1437 AIR and 37.33% marks?
  16. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  17. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  18. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
24th September 2015, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IISC, Bangalore consider GATE score for aeronautical masters admission?

If you want admission in IISc Bangalore for your M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering then you have to manage an excellent rank in GATE. There is no other way.

Normally, the cut off score for admission varies according to the category to which you belong. Being a top institute in India it requires a very excellent score for admission because there is a very high competition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?