30th May 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in MBA at IITs? In which entrance exam do I need to appear?

What should be my eligibility for MBA course in IITs like premium institutions? What in which entrance exam do I need to appear for the same?

31st May 2016, 10:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in MBA at IITs? In which entrance exam do I need to appear?

To get admission in IIM and other premier institute you have to appear and qualify in CAT entrance examination.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and the entrance examination is conducted by IIM for admission in MBA course. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you should start preparation for examination to qualify in it.
31st May 2016, 11:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in MBA at IITs? In which entrance exam do I need to appear?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a Master's degree course which is related to Business field.

To get admission in MBA course at IIT, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. In case of SC/ST candidates, there is a 5% marks relaxation.

You need to appear in CAT examination to get admission in MBA course in IIT. You must have to qualify and secure top rank in CAT examination to get admission in MBA course in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?