21st July 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for appearing in GMAT?

Eligibility criteria for appearing in GMAT? What the percentage in graduation is required to appear in GMAT exam ?

21st July 2015, 05:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in GMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for appearing in GMAT? What the percentage in graduation is required to appear in GMAT exam ?
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
21st July 2015, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need graduation any discipline from a recognized university to become eligible for GMAT which is essential for admission in management program across the world.

There is no percentage criteria for GMAT and you just need passing marks in graduation to become eligible for it. Once you manage an excellent score in GMAT then you have good chance of getting admission in a top college.
30th November 2015, 11:08 PM
anuradha1985

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test

Eligibility Criteria for GMAT
There are no specific GMAT eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. however candidate should be Graduate at least.

Candidate should be 18 years old

Exam pattern divided in these four section:-

Analytical Writing Assessment
Integrated Reasoning
Quantitative
Verbal
15th April 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have a correspondence degree with Bangalore University in Bachelor of Business Management with overall score of 63% and the duration I took to clear it is from Mar 2002 to March 2009. I did a part time MBA course with Belgium Unviersity however, when I apply for jobs in few companies I was rejected due to my distance education (this was due to early employment to help financial condition of my family). Now I wish to take up GMAT and do a year MBA with a reputed B school. This is one of my dream. My question is will my distance education be a challenge to appear for GMAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?