25th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take admission in Executive MBA at Symbiosis Khadki without appearing for CAT or GMAT and having two years of work experience?

I want admission to executive MBA in symbiosis khadki without CAT or GMAT scores. I have 2 years experience . I am not a defence personnel relative. Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Do we require work experience for CAT and GMAT?
  2. MBA in Abroad after having 3 years of work experience? Do I need to score good in GMAT or can find admission in local colleges?
  3. Having 2 years of experience if enough to get a good college through GMAT?
  4. Can I get admission to study Executive MBA if scored 680 marks in GMAT and completed Graduation with 44% marks?
  5. CAT or GMAT, which is better to get admission in MBA?
  6. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  7. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  8. Eligibility for Executive MBA after 42% marks in graduation and 9 years of work experience in MNC at Delhi as a team leader? -- [New]
  9. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  10. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  11. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  12. Which entrance exam make me eligible for MBA in Abroad GMAT or CAT? Best coaching centre for GMAT in Bangalore?
  13. Is work experience mandatory to study MBA in France or Germany through GMAT?
  14. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  15. MBA exam CAT, MBA CET, GMAT Eligibility after B.Com from Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is experience necessary to appear in GMAT? Age limit to apply for GMAT?
  17. Best colleges for MBA with 55.10 CAT percentile and 3.5 years work experience?
  18. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
25th May 2015, 01:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take admission in Executive MBA at Symbiosis Khadki without appearing for CAT or GMAT and having two years of work experience?

To get admission in Executive MBA course in Symbiosis International University, candidate should have completed their graduation from any recognized university and should have at least 3 years of work experience after graduation. So, you need more one year experience to apply for Executive MBA course admission in Symbiosis International University and this university offers admission on the basis of merit of candidates, so, there is no need to appear for any exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?