28th October 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get a job in Abroad for a candidate through M.F.Sc(Post Harvest Technology) course?

I want to know that after doing M.F.Sc in Post Harvest Technology, I can get a chance to get job in Abroad? Because I am interested to work in Abroad, so after this course I can get job in Abroad?

30th October 2016, 11:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get a job in Abroad for a candidate through M.F.Sc(Post Harvest Technology) course?

Yes, you can very much avail job abroad after completion of the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it. You will have to look for companies providing jobs abroad and if you meet their eligibility criteria, you will be allowed to avail the prospective after clearing the interview and recruitment stages.
30th October 2016, 11:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get a job in Abroad for a candidate through M.F.Sc(Post Harvest Technology) course?

Yes, you can very much avail job abroad after completion of the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it. You will have to look for companies providing jobs abroad and if you meet their eligibility criteria, you will be allowed to avail the prospective after clearing the interview and recruitment stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?