13th October 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and books for Karnataka PGCET(M.Tech) exam?

HELLO sir/mam,
i wanted to know eligibility to appear for karnataka PGCET exam(M.TECH).i am an electrical & electonics student presently completed 3rd year so next year i want to go for PG.so please help me which books i have to prefer for electrical subject pppllleeeaassseee

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  2. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  3. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  4. What is the eligibility for EAMCET for students from Karnataka?
  5. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  6. Which books should be referred for Karnataka Common entrance exam?
  7. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum eligibility required to appear for CET in Karnataka?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  10. What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Karnataka? I've completed my studies in AP
  13. Books to be referred for Food Corporation of India exam in Karnataka? How much subjects are there?
  14. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  16. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  17. Books to be referred for Karnataka excise SI post?
  18. Eligibility in Karnataka CET for wards of Kannadiga Defense personnel?
17th October 2014, 04:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and books for Karnataka PGCET(M.Tech) exam?

Karnataka PGCET is the entrance exam for the PG Engineering Admissions in the state of Karnataka. candidates who had qualified GATE need not appear for Karnataka PGCET 2014.

Eligibility:-
1)candidate must have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC, ST and Category-I candidates ) in aggregate
2)They must have studied for a minimum seven years from Class I to the qualifying exam.
3)Candidates with valid GATE score will be given preference and need not appear for Karnataka PGCET 2014.

How to apply:-
1)Candidates must apply online, fill all details
2)They must upload their photo and signatures specified
3)They must submit the application after entering the Application Payment details

Important Books:-
1) R.K. Bansal
2) Kurmi
3) GATE GK Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?