11th February 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IGNOU B.Ed admission

I have graduation degree. What other qualification are needed to get admission in IGNOU B.Ed Program. Please clarify. Information given on site is not so much clear.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for LLB from IGNOU?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Siliguri BEd College notification for BEd admission?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  4. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  5. Eligibility to get BEd(Economics) admission in Maharaja College of Education?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?
  7. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  8. Eligibility criteria for IGNOU B.Ed admission
  9. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation? What is the admission criteria and eligibility?
  10. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?
  11. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  13. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects?
  14. Eligibility and process of admission in LLB at IGNOU?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in English? I am appearing for M.A English in IGNOU
  18. Central universities or colleges that offer B.Ed in Indore?
11th February 2018, 06:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IGNOU B.Ed admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have graduation degree. What other qualification are needed to get admission in IGNOU B.Ed Program. Please clarify. Information given on site is not so much clear.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IGNOU are as follows:

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity or BE or BTech in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks and 1. Trained teachers in elementary education. 2. Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized teacher education program.

Duration of the B.Ed course in IGNOU is two years. IGNOU B.Ed website link is given Click Here
11th February 2018, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Ed course from IGNOU:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for pursuing this Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course from IGNOU.

<> The minimum qualification required is Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Science or Social Science or Humanity or Commerce.

<> Or else, Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with the specialization in Mathematics and Science with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

AND

<> Trained in service teachers in the elementary education

Or

<> You must have completed NCTE recognized teacher education program through face to face mode.

<> You are required to meet the above mentioned qualification for sure in order to be eligible for doing this course.
11th February 2018, 09:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your Graduation degree course, you are very much eligible for the B.Ed course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course from IGNOU.
11th February 2018, 09:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to pursue B.Ed course is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University and if you want to pursue it from IGNOU then you have to apply for it either online or offline. You can download the application form from the IGNOU website. Admission is given on the basis of percentage secured in the graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?