30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?

I am complete the mca from ignou and want to take admission in phd please give me minimum eligilbility for this.? What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission? Can someone please answer me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  5. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  7. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  12. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the admission criteria of Ph.D? I have done MBA and want to do Ph.D
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Public Administration in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  17. What are the qualifications required for doing Ph.D course?
  18. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
1st October 2015, 01:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete the mca from ignou and want to take admission in phd please give me minimum eligilbility for this.? What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission? Can someone please answer me soon? Thanks!
You have completed MCA degree from IGNOU so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
1st October 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission?

You must have at least 55% marks in your post graduation qualification from a recognized university. Hence, make sure that you fulfill the percentage criteria before applying for admission.

Admission will be on merit and you have to appear for written exam and interview stages. Those with NET/SET/GATE/JRF qualification are exempted from written exam stage. Also, if you have M.Phil or 5 years of professional experience in relevant field then also you will be eligible for direct interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?