31st December 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy) being a B.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd year student?

sir
i am a student of b.sc.ag hons 2nd year.
i want to do the preparation of icar jrf.
how it should be prepared?
i want to do in agronomy. ,,
with regards
Phagwar Shukla

21st July 2017, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy) being a B.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd year student?

In order to prepare well for ICAR JRF (Agronomy) Examination, you are required to have a very good strategy. I suggest you to get the syllabus required for appearing in ICAR JRF (Agronomy) Examination and pattern of the exam. Syllabus will be given in detail in the below mentioned books. I am providing you some of the recommended books that are available and also suggest you to practice as many model papers as you can in order to get more marks.

>> Objective Agronomy: For ICAR Entrance Exam by B B Singh

>> Agronomy Treatise for ICAR and other competitive exams by R.S.Bana and P.D.Chaudhary

>> Principles of Agronomy by S R Reddy

>> Introductory Soil Science by D K Das

>> Objective Agronomy by Thavaprakaash N Velayudham K
6th February 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy) being a B.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd year student?

Dear sir, I am a student of B.sc agriculture 1st year. How can I know the basic and new agriculture news and updates for JRF examination.
10th April 2021, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir can u plz tell about how to start to study and which is a proper way to study ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?