5th February 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Utkal university for PG in English?

I want to do PG in English in Utkal university. I acquired 56%marks in 3 but no distinction 47% mark in 2. Can I get admission in Utkal university. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in M.Com at Utkal University
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Utkal university for PG in English? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  5. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  6. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  9. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  10. Eligibility for M.A in English? Can I get admission in JNU?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  12. Eligibility for PG in physics in utkal university -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  14. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  15. Can I pursue MA English from Utkal University after graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal?
  16. Eligibility for admission in M.A. English Linguistics at A ranked university?
  17. How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?
  18. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
6th February 2018, 10:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Utkal university for PG in English?

Candidates who have completed their graduation with English as one of their subjects from a recognized college/university with minimum 50% marks are eligible to pursue post graduation in English.

Candidates can visit the official website (http://ddceutkal.ac.in/admission.asp) and fill up the online application form. Then they have to attach the relevant documents with the required fees and submit it along with the application form.
6th February 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG in English in Utkal university. I acquired 56%marks in 3 but no distinction 47% mark in 2. Can I get admission in Utkal university. Please tell me.

Eligibility to get admission to study an MA in English in Utkal University Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with English as a subject from a recognized university. Candidates who have passed BA English or BA History or any other major with English as a subject are eligible to apply for the admission to study an MA in English in Utkal University. Candidates are admitted to the course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Utkal University Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education website link is given Click Here
6th February 2018, 05:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do PG in English from Utkal University, just have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in English from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate are eligible to opt for the PG course in English from Utkal University.
6th February 2018, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in Utkal University for doing PG in English:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required in order to be eligible for pursuing MA in English from Utkal University.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Bachelor's Degree" or Graduation with English as a subject from a recognized university. As there is no certain percentage criteria, you may apply for pursuing this course.

Total number of seats - 200
Duration of MA in English - 2 years (4 semesters)

Name of the Organization - Utkal University
Ph. No: 0674 256 7940
Click here for Official website
2nd November 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of science stream,can i join p.g in English? Can i change my stream in p.g???please answer...
4th November 2019, 10:06 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of science stream,can i join p.g in English? Can i change my stream in p.g???please answer...
For getting admission in PG(English) you have to meet these criteria :

-Pass with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks at graduation level.
-English needs to be one of the mandatory subjects at graduation level.
-Graduation must be done from a recognized college.
-Entrance Examination can be conducted by the university as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?