9th August 2012, 03:55 PM
mahure gargi

How to do Ph.D in Education after passing commerce? I have 4 years experience in Teaching

i am a commerce student and want to P.hd in education. i hv 4yrs experience in teaching. so am i able to do it.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Education? I am a Commerce Student
  3. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  4. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  6. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  7. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  8. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed? -- [New]
  9. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for district education officer test? I have 11 years elementary school teaching experience
  11. Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?
  12. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  14. Question papers of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh for previous five to ten years??
  15. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  16. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  17. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  18. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
15th March 2014, 11:31 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Education after passing commerce? I have 4 years experience in Teaching

Any Ph.D programme consists of thesis writing, research and presentation. As far as eligibility is concerned, you need to have Masters Degree in the relevant field. There will be presentation of Thesis Topic and interview conducted by specific institutes after the entrance exam results. Completion of Masters level education in the relevant subject of research is mandatory for Ph.D especially for thesis presentation. Completion of Masters level education in the relevant subject of research is mandatory for Ph.D. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S.
15th March 2014, 12:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Education after passing commerce? I have 4 years experience in Teaching

Any Ph.D programme consists of thesis writing, research and presentation. As far as eligibility is concerned, you need to have Masters Degree in the relevant field. There will be presentation of Thesis Topic and interview conducted by specific institutes after the entrance exam results. Completion of Masters level education in the relevant subject of research is mandatory for Ph.D especially for thesis presentation. Completion of Masters level education in the relevant subject of research is mandatory for Ph.D. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?