4th June 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Counselling Psychology program in Don Bosco University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

5th June 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Counselling Psychology program in Don Bosco University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Candidates with at least 55% marks or a CGPA of 6.0 on a scale of 10 for Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline or an allied discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD in Counselling Psychology at the Don Bosco University (DBU). Candidates have to appear for the Aptitude for Research Test (DBU-ART) and Interview conducted by the Don Bosco University for the admission to the PhD in Counselling Psychology. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to do a PhD in Counselling Psychology at the Don Bosco University. Candidates can find the details in the Don Bosco University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?