24th July 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?

Hi friends, I am a student of BTech(Textile Engineering) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master in Textile Engineering from University of Boras. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  3. Job opportunities through Master in Textile Engineering of University of Boras?
  4. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  7. Possibility to study BTech Textile Engineering for Diploma Civil student?
  8. Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest being a BTech Materials student? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  12. Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  17. Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) in Singhania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
4th November 2018, 09:36 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?

Eligibility Criteria

-Bachelor’s degree in textile engineering or equivalent qualifications.

Proficiency in English equivalent to:

-IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
or
-TOEFL (Internet based): 90 (with a minimum of 20 on the written part)
or
TOEFL (paper based): 575 (with a minimum of 4.5 on the written part)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?