7th November 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam available for M.A.(Holistic Child Development) admission in South India Biblical Seminary?

I would like to know that is entrance exam requires to get admission in South India Biblical Seminary for M.A.(Holistic Child Development) program? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I qualified for MSW after passing 12th?
  2. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  3. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  4. Which entrance exam is need to be cleared for Child Development Project Officer post?
  5. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  6. What is the value of DISA (Development Initiative for South Asian) certificate in India?
  7. What entrance exam should I attend to get placement in interior design course in Kerala
  8. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  9. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  10. What are the colleges conducting their own entrance exam for MBA in South India?
  11. How can I get details for admission anywhere, any course in South India?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in central school?
  13. Information about best government medical colleges for MBBS of South India? What is the admission procedure?
  14. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply to study Diploma in Child Health course in India if completed MBBS from Bangladesh? Is there any entrance exam available? Cost of Diploma in Child Health?
  16. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  17. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  18. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
9th November 2016, 04:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam available for M.A.(Holistic Child Development) admission in South India Biblical Seminary?

Yes, the above mentioned Institute conducts its own entrance examination for admission of candidates in the above mentioned course, you will therefore have to appear and clear the entrance examination with minimum cut-off required by the institute. You will only get admission once you have cleared the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?