18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology for M.Des course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available in M.Des at Srishti Institute of Arts Design & Technology?
  2. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  3. Admission criteria to study M.Des(Strategic Design & Brand Leadership) in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  4. Job opportunities for M.Des candidate of Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  5. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  6. What is the fee structure followed in Srishti School of Art Design and Technology?
  7. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration courses evergreen courses? List of good institutes in Bangalore?
  9. After graduation in English Honsors, am I eligible for Master of Design (MDes)?
  10. Am I eligible to do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat? -- [New]
  12. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completion of 10th Class?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?
  14. Can I do fashion designing after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  15. Which NIFT centre can I expect after scoring 920 in general category?
  16. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  17. Can I apply for PG course in designing after completing my B.A?
  18. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?