2nd July 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam and cutoff rank required to study Neurology PG course in AIIMS?

Hello,
I want to do PG in Neurology in AIIMS.
So what entrance exam I have to appear?
What minimum rank I have to get for admission?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in Post Graduation in Neurology?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  3. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  6. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  7. All details on AIIMS Exam? eligibility? syllabus? important topics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study B.Sc in Nursing course if secured 514 rank in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?
  9. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score?
  10. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  11. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  12. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  14. How many hours should I study to clear AIIMS entrance test? Books to be referred?
  15. Past 5 years cutoff of AIIMS MBBS exam? What could be the expected cutoff for AIIMS?
  16. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  17. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  18. What rank I have to achieve in AIPGDEE to study MDS in AIIMS?
16th July 2015, 01:51 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam and cutoff rank required to study Neurology PG course in AIIMS?

The Entrance Examination that you must appear in to pursue the course of MD in Neurology is the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination.
The rank that you must achieve to be certain of pursuing the course of MD in Neurology is within a 100.
If you can get a Rank within 100 then you will be almost ensured of getting admission to the course of MD in Neurology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?