4th February 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Tech in abroad with scholarship?

sir,
is there any entrance exam for
getting scholarship in studying
b.tech engineering abroad after 12th???
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards.....

5th October 2017, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Tech in abroad with scholarship?

Yes, you need to appear for entrance exam, if you want to study engineering abroad. For a country like US, you need to appear for SAT for admission in bachelor degree in engineering course.

Scholarship is available only to meritorious students, who perform excellently in the entrance exam and also have good academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?