23rd March 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Integrated MBA for 12th Arts student?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to do Integrated MBA after my 12th. Am I eligible for that as I am studying in 12th Arts? There is any entrance exam to join this course? If yes, then what are they?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  2. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  3. Entrance exams to study BFA for 12th Arts candidate?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  5. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completion of 12th? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  6. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  7. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  8. Courses other than B.A. available for 12th Arts student?
  9. Which is better to study among MBA and MCA for B.Sc(PCM) student? Entrance exams to get admission in MBA?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  11. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts student?
  12. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  13. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study B.Com for 12th Arts student?
  15. Whether Integrated LLM course is available to study for 12th student?
  16. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th Arts student?
  17. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  18. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
29th March 2016, 11:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Integrated MBA for 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I would like to do Integrated MBA after my 12th. Am I eligible for that as I am studying in 12th Arts? There is any entrance exam to join this course? If yes, then what are they?
The Integrated MBA course is available in many colleges in India. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with 60% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission by the colleges separately. Those who cleared the entrance test have to attend the Group Discussion and Interview before admission. The duration of the course is 5 years. The course is available in the following colleges;
30th March 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Integrated MBA for 12th Arts student?

Most of the integrated MBA degree is offered by few selected institutes or Universities. There is IIM Indore which conducts their own entrance exam for integrated MBA programme which is of 5 years duration.

There are some deemed universities also conducting entrance exam for this course. You can apply when admission is announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?