30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?

Hi sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MA(Clinical Psychology)course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?
  4. Fee structure of MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?
  5. How to get admission in Clinical Psychology? Where is the college for Maclinical Psychology?
  6. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  7. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  8. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
  9. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  10. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  11. Can I study MA psychology course after completion of BA English Literature or do M.Sc Psychology?
  12. Which entrance exam I have to write to take admission in B.Sc Psychology?
  13. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Psychology) for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. Can I do MA Psychology after completing B.Sc in Psychology? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  15. Which is better among B.A. and B.Sc to study Psychology?
  16. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  17. Possibility to study MS(Psychology) for BAMS and B.A.(Psychology) graduate?
  18. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2018, 03:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?

"MA(Clinical Psychology)course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology"

In order to get admission in "MA (Clinical Psychology) course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology, you have to take an one of the following English Language Proficiency Test.

TOEFL:- score of 79-80 (internet-based) or 550 (written based)

MELAB:- score of 80

MTELP:-score of 80

IELTS:- Overall score of 6.5

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?