12th April 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD in Psychology except UGC-NET?

Hi,
I am doing M.Sc in Psychology. I don't want to quit my study after M.Sc. I want to do PhD. Kindly tell me apart from UGC-NET what are the entrance exams available for admission in this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  2. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in Physics except UGC-NET for B.Ed and M.Sc candidate?
  4. Is UGC-NET easier to appear than other entrance exams for study PhD(Agriculture)?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  6. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  8. Suitable books to prepare for UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  10. Entrance exams to study PhD in Biochemistry in Europe?
  11. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study PhD in Management?
  12. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  13. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  14. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  16. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join to study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  18. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
15th April 2016, 09:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD in Psychology except UGC-NET?

List of Entrance Exams for Ph.D other than UGC NET :

>> NCBS Joint Graduate Entrance Examination

>> JRF GATE

>> NIPER Ph D Entrance Exam

>> GTU

>> NBRC

>> BITS

>> AIIMS

>> JNU Ph D Entrance

>> IISC Ph.D Entrance Exam

>> NDRI Ph D entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?