13th October 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Finance) course at Sikkim Manipal University?

Dear Sir,
I want to know the fee expenses of MBA(Finance) course in Sikkim Manipal University. Please tell me about the fees immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  6. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  7. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  8. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  10. How may I get fee details for MBBS in Sikkim manipal university?
  11. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  13. Details of fee for Architecture Diploma course in Sikkim Manipal University? Last date of admission?
  14. Procedure for admission in SMU? How to do M.Pharm from SMU? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm?
  15. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  16. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  17. What is the fee structure of Sikkim Manipal University for MBBS in general category?
  18. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
15th October 2015, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Finance) course at Sikkim Manipal University?

The fee structure of MBA (Finance) course at Sikkim Manipal University is mentioned below :-

For First Year Course :-
--> Course Fee - Rs.2,19,000
--> Caution Deposit - Rs.5000
--> Registration Fees - Rs.1000
--> Examination Fees - Rs.6000
First Year Total Fee :- Rs.2,31,000

For Second Year Course Total Fee :- Rs.2,25,000

For candidates who are selected by Government of Sikkim under 20% reserved seats, they will be given 75% concession on tuition fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?