24th July 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME in Agricultural Engineering from Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this ME course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?
  2. Fee expenses of ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?
  3. Course structure of ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  5. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  6. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Biochemistry? Best colleges and procedure to get admission?
  8. Does FTII provide Television course?
  9. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  10. Which Post Graduate Diploma course is suitable for an Arts graduate? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  12. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  13. Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  14. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  15. M.Tech streams available at Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand? Whole procedure to get admission?
  16. Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  17. What is FTII entrance exam?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
29th July 2018, 06:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?

Admission of the candidates to the ME/M.Tech courses in Post Graduate Institute Krishinagar is done on the basis of merit secured by the candidates in the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Maharashtra Agricultural Examination Board and in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?