9th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?

Can I know about the structure of MCom course in the specialization of Accounting & Finance which is available in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  2. Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  4. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai?
  5. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  8. MBA Fees & Scholarship Structure for SC Category Reservation Students?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Com or BMS if I have completed 12th with accounts major?
  10. Course structure of Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  11. Possibility to study BMS for 12th Arts student? Is it difficult to get job if completing BMS after 12th Arts?
  12. List of BMS colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? -- [New]
  14. Which colleges offer 2 years BBA degree in Mumbai?
  15. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  16. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  17. Professional courses after completing 2 years of graduation in B.A?
  18. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
11th June 2018, 12:00 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?

Course structure of M.Com (Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics are:-
Duration – 2 years
Level – Post Graduation
Type – Degree
Eligibility – B.Com or Graduation Honors in Economics/ Management
Admission Process - Merit based
Classroom - Day lecturer as well as evening classroom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?