25th December 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study M.Sc in Forensic Science in India?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Zoology with 80% marks in Calicut University in Kerala. Now I am looking for studying M.Sc in Forensic Science. Please guide me about the entrance exams for doing this M.Sc in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  2. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  4. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  5. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  7. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  8. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  9. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  10. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  11. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  12. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  13. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  14. List of exams of Forensic Science?
  15. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  18. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
3rd January 2016, 09:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study M.Sc in Forensic Science in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Zoology with 80% marks in Calicut University in Kerala. Now I am looking for studying M.Sc in Forensic Science. Please guide me about the entrance exams for doing this M.Sc in India?
There is no common entrance exam for M.Sc in Forensic Science. The concerned university may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. Admission to M.Sc in Forensic Science course are offered on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Here, I have been listing you some top university conducts M.Sc in Forensic Science entrance exam,

- Banaras Hindu University
Official website - www.bhu.ac.in/

- Bundelkhand University
Official website - https://www.bujhansi.org/

- Punjabi University, Patiala
Official website - www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/

- University of Delhi
Official website - www.du.ac.in/

One needs to be a Bachelor Degree holder and should have studied Forensic Science at graduation level in order to be eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science course.
26th June 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study M.Sc in Forensic Science in India?

If we do bsc zoology can we do MSc forensic science but in group my physics subject is not there so can I should apply for MSc forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?