27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MTech course in the specialization of Heat Power offered in CV Raman College of Engineering. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  3. How many seats are available for MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Education) in Dr. CV Raman University?
  5. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  6. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?
  12. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  13. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  14. Course structure of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  15. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Agra College?
  16. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
18th June 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MTech course in the specialization of Heat Power offered in CV Raman College of Engineering. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Candidates have to contact the C.V. Raman College of Engineering for exact fee details. The fees are according to the guidelines prescribed by Odisha Government and candidates have to pay the entire fees for an academic year, i.e. two semesters at the beginning of the academic year. Candidates can contact the C.V. Raman College of Engineering in the following numbers for more details on fees: 9040 021 100 / 101 / 102 / 103.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?