27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Hi, I am interested to join CV Raman College of Engineering for studying MTech course in the specialization of Heat Power. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MTech course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  2. Course structure of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  3. Admission criteria to study MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  5. How many PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering seats are available in NPTI, Guwahati? -- [New]
  6. Is CV Raman college of engineering AICTE approved? Will I get a job in government company like BARC, Railway?
  7. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  8. What are the average placement figures in C. V. Raman Engineering College?
  9. List of top colleges under MAH CET? Any sectional cut-offs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  11. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  12. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  13. Which Kendriya Vidyalaya School related to C V Raman college in Bhubneshwar?
  14. Which college would I get for CSE after scoring 9836 rank in outside state for OJEE? Any chance for CSE in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  15. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  16. Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?
  17. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  18. Can I get CV Raman College for Mechanical branch?
28th May 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join CV Raman College of Engineering for studying MTech course in the specialization of Heat Power. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MTech course.

There are 18 seats available for MTech Heat Power in CV Raman College of Engineering. Candidates are admitted to the MTech Heat Power course through central counseling based on the rank obtained in the Post Graduate Aptitude Test (PGAT) by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board. Remaining seats are filled through GATE score. Candidates can find the details in the CV Raman College of Engineering website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?