23rd July 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Neurology in JNMC?

Fee structure of Neurology in JNMC?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of MBBS in JNMC Belgaum? What is the fee structure?
  2. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission?
  4. List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka
  5. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  6. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  7. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  8. What's the eligiblity criteria for Ph.D course in neuroscience in India? I've secured 58% marks in MBBS
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Any chance to get selected after being at 26 in JNMC Belgaum waitlist?
  11. When will NEET start in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. How to get appointment in Neurology Department?
  13. List of MBBS colleges with their phone number in Belgaum?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Neurology?
  15. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  18. Can I study M.Sc in Neurology if pursuing B.Sc in Anthropology?
30th July 2015, 12:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Neurology in JNMC?

Fee structure of Neurology in JNMC :

Rs. 12,40,000/ - (Per Year)
Demand Draft is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, KLE University, payable at Belagavi.
It also includes 10% development fee that is permitted by fee committee.

Rs. 50,000/- ( One Time ) Demand Draft is to be drawn in favour of President, KLE Society, Payable at Belagavi.

Eligibility Fee : DD of Rs. 2,000/- payable at Belgaum is to be drawn on any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank in Favour of Registrar KLE University, Belagavi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?