25th January 2012, 12:48 PM
basavarajud

Admission procedure of MBBS in JNMC Belgaum? What is the fee structure?

i want to know about admission procedure of mbbs in jnmc belgaum and also details of fee structure. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to pursue MBBS to study MD in Neurology in JNMC? Total fee expenses?
  2. Any chance to get selected after being at 26 in JNMC Belgaum waitlist?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  5. How good is JNMC, Belgaum to pursue studies?
  6. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course in JLN Medical College Belgaum?
  8. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  9. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  10. Fee structure of Neurology in JNMC? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  13. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  17. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?
8th November 2012, 02:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MBBS in JNMC Belgaum? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basavarajud View Post
i want to know about admission procedure of mbbs in jnmc belgaum and also details of fee structure. thank u.
The University shall be conducting KLE University All India Entrance Test – 2012 (KLEU-AIET-2012) for admission to various Under-Graduate courses including MBBS as JN Medical College is also one of the centre/unit for the respective entrance exam.

However, I would like to inform you that the admission for the year 2012 has already been closed and the session has already started in the month of July.

SCHEDULE IMPORTANT DATES:
Date of Notification: Friday, 6th January 2012
Availability of Application Forms on the University Website: Wednesday, 11th January 2012
Last date for On-line submission: Tuesday, 17th April 2012.
Last date for receipt of completed application form along with requisite fee, photograph & other documents by the University: Monday, 23rd April 2012.
Dispatch of Hall Tickets:- To be downloaded from KLE university website: Thursday, 26th April 2012.
Date & Time of Entrance Test: Saturday, the 5th May 2012, from 2.00pm to 5.00pm.
Date of commencement of Academic Session; Monday, 16th July 2012.

The fees for the 4 years 6 months with 1 year internship, including the donation would be around 15-20 lakh (in practical). The university also arranges scholarship for candidates who have passed with merit.

There are total 200 seats. For your reference i have attached a PDF file.

ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS:
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar,
Belgaum, Karnataka, India - 590010
Tel: 0831-2471701/2471350
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.jnmc.edu
Attached Files
File Type: pdf intake_ug.pdf(35.5 KB, 419 views)
25th October 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of MBBS in JNMC Belgaum? What is the fee structure?

when will be the kLEU-AIET 2014 application form issued??? what are the requirements to fill the form and what is the fees of the application form??
20th January 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

when will be 2014 admission process start
21st March 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

When will 2014 MBBS admission process start and what is the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?