8th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to join NIFT for MF.Tech for better career opportunities?

i am final year student in B.TECH my course is computer science.. will joining the NIFT for MF.TECH will a gud option for the carrer opportunities?? i don't have much experience in this field. So guide me..

8th June 2015, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to join NIFT for MF.Tech for better career opportunities?

If you are not getting a decent job then you can go for M.FTech from NIFT. Mostly, M.FTech is for those who want to make career as a lecturer or in research field but if you are not interested in these fields then go for job. After getting job you will have many opportunities later to enhance your qualification to get promotion.

You can easily get job on the basis of your B.Tech degree because there are many companies hiring graduates these days and it all depends on you to perform in the interview to get the job. Therefore, make your choice according to your interest. NIFT is one of the top institutes and if you have interest then surely go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?