21st December 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Cambridge university UK for Ph.D after post graduation in MBA HR?

Hello, I am kiran, i have done my post graduation in MBA specialization in HR, I want to know the relevant information about the how to apply for the Cambridge university UK?

27th July 2018, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Cambridge university UK for Ph.D after post graduation in MBA HR?

First of all you need to clear exams like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL, if you are looking for PhD admission at Cambridge or any other reputed university abroad.

Once you secure admission based on merit, you need to get Visa and do all the paperwork before admission. Just make sure you have got funding for your research work, before applying for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?