21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD along with B.Ed in same university being a Post Graduation student?

Sir,
I am studying in Post Graduation and looking to study B.Ed now. Can I pursue B.Ed and PhD simultaneously from same university? Please guide me as early as possible. Thank you and regards/

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  2. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  3. Is it necessary to pursue Post Graduation to study PhD course?
  4. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  5. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Post Graduation to study PhD in History in Andhra University for SC candidate?
  7. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate?
  8. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  9. Can I study correspondence PhD in Hindi if secured 55% in Post Graduation?
  10. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  11. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  12. Am I eligible to study Part Time PhD in English if secured 53% in Post Graduation?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed Graduation in Media Mass and Post Graduation in English?
  14. How to become a lecturer after doing BCA from MDU?
  15. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  16. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
3rd September 2016, 12:47 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD along with B.Ed in same university being a Post Graduation student?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to pursue both Ph.D and B.Ed course simultaneously from same University at a same time. Candidates must have to pursue the two courses separately one after another if they want to pursue both of them. So, it will be better to opt any one of the course at a time to avoid any kind of obstructions in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?