11th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study M.A.(Economics) in University of Pune?

Dear Friends,
I want to do M.A. in Economics and I have so far got no response from the premiere institutes. I want to apply to University of Pune but the official website has no news for M.A.(Economics) course.

15th August 2015, 08:46 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study M.A.(Economics) in University of Pune?

M.A Economics is structured in four semester. The admission applications for the M.A in Economics are available online on the Pune university website every year after BA Economics results of Pune university are declared.

The online applications are usually available at the end of June and the interviews are held during the second or third week of July.

Classes for Semester I begin in the first week of August. Admission forms for M.A. program can also be obtained from the department. Graduates from other streams can also apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?