28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Master of Accountancy from Bangalore University?

I have completed Bachelor degree in Accounting and now want to study Master of Accountancy from Bangalore University. Please tell me how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Which is to appear between GRE and GMAT to study Master of Accountancy in Europe?
  3. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  4. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?
  5. What is the future in accounting field if I am a student of BSc Maths hons?
  6. Master degree course available in University of Manchester, UK for BA with Economics and Accounts holder? Fees required and admission procedure?
  7. Can I study Master's in Economics being a B.Com(Accountancy) candidate?
  8. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which exam should I appear among GRE and GMAT to study Master of Accountancy in Europe?
  10. Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?
  11. Which are the universities offering MSc industrial chemistry?
  12. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  13. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  14. Best and top colleges in Karnataka for Psychology course?
  15. What is the criteria for admission in B.Com Accounts Honours by Calcutta University? -- [New]
  16. After B.Com what to pursue M.Com or CA? Which has more scope?
  17. Which course is best to pursue after B.A. B.L (Hons) degree for more scope?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
27th March 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Master of Accountancy from Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Bachelor degree in Accounting and now want to study Master of Accountancy from Bangalore University. Please tell me how can I get admission?

There is no such course as Master of Accountancy in Bangalore University. Candidates who have passed BCom/BBM/BBS and BBA with at least 50% marks in commerce subject examinations in all years from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to study Master of Commerce (MCom) course in Bangalore University. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Candidates can contact the Bangalore University for the admission or can find the details on the website of the university. The Bangalore University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?