25th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

In which exam should I appear among GRE and GMAT to study Master of Accountancy in Europe?

Sir,
I am the student of B.Com and after completing my B.Com I want to study Master of Accountancy in Abroad specially in Europe. So, I have to appear GMAT for taking admission or I have to appear GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear CAT, GATE, GRE or GMAT?
  3. Is GRE tough as compared to GMAT? Which should i choose to study abroad?
  4. Which is easier to appear among GRE and GMAT for study in Abroad?
  5. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  6. Is there any exam to study in abroad other than GRE, TOEFL and GMAT?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  9. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  11. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  13. When is the GRE/GMAT exam conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  16. What should I choose among GRE, GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL to study Abroad being a CSE student and weak in Programming?
  17. What is the scope of Higher studies after Engineering in IT?
  18. Can I study Master's in Economics being a B.Com(Accountancy) candidate?
1st March 2016, 01:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which exam should I appear among GRE and GMAT to study Master of Accountancy in Europe?

You need to appear for the GMAT Examination to pursue the course of Master of Accountancy in Europe.
You also need to appear for the TOEFL Examination.
These are the Entrance Examinations you need to appear for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?