5th October 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA without clearing CAT or MAT?

I want to do MBA and need admission in it. So how can i get admission in MBA without doing CAT or MAT?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBA without clearing CAT or MAT? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP?
  3. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  5. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  6. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  7. How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam
  8. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  9. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  10. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  11. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  12. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  13. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among CMAT, CAT and MAT to study MBA?
  15. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  16. For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?
  17. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study PGDHM without clearing MAT/CMAT/CAT?
6th October 2015, 01:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA without clearing CAT or MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBA and need admission in it. So how can i get admission in MBA without doing CAT or MAT?
Yes, it is possible to get admission for MBA course without clearing CAT/MAT entrance exam. But, it is mandatory that you must appear and qualification in the entrance exam conducted by the university. Most of the reputed university conducts their own entrance exam such as,
  • SRM University
  • Amity University
  • Delhi University etc.

Candidates should have minimum 50% marks in Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree in appropriate branches from a recognized university and final year students may also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?