25th March 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the PGDCA course in Osmania University?

I am aspiring to study PGDCA course in my post graduation. I want to get admission in the Osmania University for studying this PGDCA course. Please tell me how can i get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  2. Admission procedure for PGDCA? Eligibility, admission fees, scholarship and entrance exam for it?
  3. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  4. How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?
  5. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  7. Admission Date for PGDCA in Bilaspur? Colleges in Bilaspur for PGDCA?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  10. Is it possible to study PGDCA again through distance education?
  11. Admission for PGDCA after BCA fro MLSU? Scope of doing PGDCA and when will be the forms out for admission?
  12. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  13. Last date of admission for PGDCA course in Jiwaji University?
  14. Reference books for preparation of General Awareness for United India Insurance Company
  15. Best Career Options after completion of PGDCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  17. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
26th March 2016, 12:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the PGDCA course in Osmania University?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course and in the above mentioned University, you will have to appear for entrance examinations like EAMCET, MAHCET, GMAT, etc

After successfully scoring well in your entrance exam, you will be very much eligible for admission in the above mentioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?