11th July 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How many M.A.(Operations Research) seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University? Information about faculty members appointed for this course?

Sir,
I would like to know that how many seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University for M.A.(Operations Research) course. Can I know the faculty members appointed for this course in AMU? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the fee for industrial chemistry in AMU?
  2. How many seats are available to study in 9th standard of Aligarh Muslim University? Date of application?
  3. How many seats are available to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  5. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  6. How many seats are available for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  8. What is the fees for MBA course in AMU?
  9. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  11. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  12. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  13. Detailed information about Aligarh Muslim University MCA entrance exam?
  14. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  15. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about B.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  18. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
13th July 2016, 01:52 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many M.A.(Operations Research) seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University? Information about faculty members appointed for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that how many seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University for M.A.(Operations Research) course. Can I know the faculty members appointed for this course in AMU? Please tell me asap.
The course offered in Aligarh Muslim University is M.Sc in Operations Research. The total number of seats available is 15. The list of faculty members available in the department given below;
  • Prof. Qazi Mazhar Ali
  • Prof. Ariful Islam
  • Prof. Athar Ali Khan
  • Prof. Aquil Ahmad
  • Mr. Syed Suhaib Hussain
  • Dr. Haseeb Athar
  • Dr. Shakeel Javaid
  • Dr. Irfan Ali
  • Mr. Mohd. Arshad
  • Dr. Ahmed Yusuf Adhami
  • Dr. Zaki Anwar
  • Dr. Mohd. Faizan

The details are available in the website of the university, the Link.
14th July 2016, 08:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many M.A.(Operations Research) seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University? Information about faculty members appointed for this course?

The course offered by Aligarh Muslim University is M.Sc in Operations and Research not M.A in Operations and Research. The total number of seats available for the above mentioned course is 15.

The list of Faculties involved in the Department are:-

Prof. Ariful Islam
Prof. Aquil Ahmad
Prof. Athar Ali Khan
Prof. Qazi Mazhar Ali
Dr. Shakeel Javaid
Dr. Zaki Anwar
Dr. Mohd FAizan
Dr. Ahmed Yusuf Adhami
Dr. Irfan Ali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?