25th July 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How should i proceed after 12th for making career in Multimedia field?

How should i proceed after 12th for making career in Multimedia field?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I make a career in the field of space research? How to proceed to become an Astronaut?
  2. Should I do CA after 12th? Which field offers best career option nowadays other than CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  4. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  5. Which field should I go for after passing 12th science?
  6. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  7. What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?
  8. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  9. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  10. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  11. How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?
  12. Is the combination of ICWA and CS a good choice?
  13. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  14. Courses which can help me in making a good career after passing 12th private from CBSE board?
  15. Career options with subjects Maths and Biology?
  16. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  17. What should I do related to animation after completing my Engineering?
  18. What to do after 51% marks in commerce?
26th July 2015, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i proceed after 12th for making career in Multimedia field?

It is nice to see that you have set your future goal and want to work hard at the right direction in order to achieve it. After your 12th, you should do the following.

- First chalk out the institutes which have a good reputation in this field.
- Get to know their application procedure.
- Prepare yourself accordingly and apply.
- Complete the course with good grades, become practically efficient, take full advantage of the exposure facilities given by the concerned institute.
- If you want to opt for better jobs you can go for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?