4th January 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Master degree courses?

Hello Sir/ Madam,

I am B.Com Graduate & i wanted to applly for the post of masters. Please tell me what is the procedure to apply for the above said post?

Thanking you..

10th March 2014, 11:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Master degree courses?

As you have completed your B.Com graduation you can better to do you masters degree M.Com stream.Soon after completion of the M.Com course you may find various good number of job opportunities for your bright career.

To be eligible for M.Com course you must have a minimum of minimum of B.Com qualification from a recognized university.The minimum percentage you must have attained is minimum of 55% of marks aggregate.
Admission will be made based on the Merit cum entrance test.If the candidate from B.Com(Hons) then only 50% of marks are needed.The candidates from B.B.S,B.B.A,B.B.E,B.I.F.A can also go for the M.com course but the recommend percentage is of at least 60%.Basically some colleges give direct admission soon after filling up the application form.And most important merit base is also considered.So the more the percentage you have the best seat you get in your Masters degree.

Soon after completion of the M.Com course you may find the job roles such as Junior Accountant,Sales officer(Accounts),Company law assistant,Relationship manager and more.You may also find your career in various organizations such as SBI Life Insurance company limited,HDFC Life Insurance company limited,Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?