3rd August 2011, 11:16 PM
jagadish prusty

Is it a good choice of doing M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed BCA?

I am completed bca, now intrested to msc in computer science.Is it best or not?
if it is best, then i will join

7th November 2011, 03:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice of doing M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed BCA?

It is really good that you are planning to do you post graduation. You can find large number of opportunities after completing post graduation. You can find opportunities sin many government forms like CDAC, CDIT,etc. You can also find opportunities in software firms like Infosys, Wipro, HCL, etc. You can find opportunity in teaching field as well.
1st December 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good choice of doing M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed BCA?

gud afternoon sir........
i m doing bca from mdu rohtak(correspondance). is it benificial for me........
plz sir reply me........... i m waiting
7th January 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

waht are the it opurtunities i had after completion of my msc computers with graduation bca
19th July 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.sc after b.c.a .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?