13th May 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Sc Maths entrance exam of Dr. Babasahed Ambedkar University?

Well I am B.sc. in math form Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar university so i want to m.sc. math admmision for latest academic year in pune university

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  3. Can I apply for government job in Odisha after completing BSc in maths at MS university
  4. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  5. For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Distance Learning of Ambedkar University?
  7. How to apply for MCA entrance exam? Last date to apply for the entrance exam? I am a last year student for BSc maths
  8. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  9. Which jobs are best after BSc Maths? I have completed BSc Maths
  10. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  11. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  12. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. List of the colleges that I can take up without appearing for GATE ?
  14. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com graduate?
  15. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  16. Previous year question papers of B.Sc Maths for entrance exam of Allahabad University?
  17. Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  18. University Entrance Exams for MCA without Maths in +2?
14th May 2015, 11:00 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc Maths entrance exam of Dr. Babasahed Ambedkar University?

B.Sc mathematics is 3 years full time undergraduate program. You should have passed 12th or its equivalent from a recognized university to apply this course.

To apply for B.Sc mathematics of Dr. Babashed Ambedkar University:-

Name of Person:- Dr.V.M.Pandharipande

Address: University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Email: [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?