4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute?

Can I know the course structure of M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) course of J.D. Birla Institute? Please tell me the course duration also. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? Documents required for admission?
  2. Which are the BITS branches in India?
  3. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  4. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  5. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Can I do MBA from UGC approved institute through distance education? I have diploma in textiles from Mumbai and has 15 years of experience
  7. How to take admission in Gujarat after completing diploma from Birla Institute Pilani in IT branch with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma(Live Stock & Veterinary Science) in Indian Institute of Professional Training?
  9. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?
  10. Best Diploma course available to become a Quantum Computer Developer? Colleges available in Jharkhand for the same? -- [New]
  11. What is the fees structure followed for doing MBA in Birla group of institution?
  12. Duration and fee structure of SAP Training in FI & MM?
  13. What is the duration for CWE course? What is the examination structure?
  14. Course syllabus and fee expenses of B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?
  15. Details about IS exam? Eligibility and duration of the course?
  16. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in BIT Mersa, Ranchi with a percentile of 41.6 in CAT Exam after completion of BBA?
  18. How may I do ICWA course from recognized institute in Ahmedabad? What's the fee structure and time duration for the same? I've doing M.Com
5th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the course structure of M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) course of J.D. Birla Institute? Please tell me the course duration also. Waiting for your kind response.

The course structure of M.Sc Textiles & Clothing course in J.D. Birla Institute is given below;

Semester I:

Statistics – I
Clothing Psychology & Fashion Concepts
Specialty Fibers & Technical Textiles
Pattern Making - Practical
Craft Documentation & Product Development - Practical
Computer Application and Information Communication Technology - Practical

Semester II:

Statistics – II
Research Methodology
Garment Manufacturing Technology
Garment Construction & Draping – Practical
Fashion Illustration – Practical
Term Assignments – Practical

Semester III:

Textile Chemical Processing
Fabric Design & Technical Fabrics
Textile Chemical Processing – Practical
CAD in Textile & Fashion Designing – Practical
Field Visit & Seminar – Practical
Minor Project – Practical

Semester IV:

Entrepreneurship Development & Financial Management
Textile and Fashion Marketing & Regulatory Framework
Dissertation – Practical
Internship Training – Practical

The M.Sc Textiles & Clothing course duration is two years (4 semesters) at J.D. Birla Institute. The details are available in the J.D Birla Institute website link also. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?