10th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Universities providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination?

every universities are providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination.is there any universities that provide admission for MSc zoology without entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours? -- [New]
  3. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  4. How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?
  5. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  6. Entrance exam for getting admission in MSc Zoology?
  7. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  8. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  9. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  10. How to take admission in MSc Zoology from distance education? Names of the universities which are UGC recognized?
  11. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  12. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  13. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  14. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  16. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  17. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  18. Which are the entrance exams for MSc in Zoology in Shivaji?
13th May 2014, 08:32 AM
Runu Sahu

Red face Re: Universities providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
every universities are providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination.is there any universities that provide admission for MSc zoology without entrance test
pl let me know the universities with entrance exams and the dates of exam date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?