28th April 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
But I want to change my stream. I want to study
M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. So, tell
me is this possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. Possibility to study M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Varanasi for 12th Arts candidate?
  11. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  13. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  14. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?
  17. Is there any possibility to get mechanical engineering seat in any government college?
  18. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
30th April 2015, 11:00 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
But I want to change my stream. I want to study
M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. So, tell
me is this possible for me or not?

> M.Tech in Automobile engineering is one of the best master’s courses. After completing your mechanical engineering in a bachelor's degree you are surely eligible to study this course. This branch is mainly made to meet the present needs of the modern automotive industries.

Eligibility to study M. Tech (Automobile engineering):

For getting admission in M. Tech (Automobile engineering) candidates should have completed his bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Automobile Engineering, or Production Engineering.

And the admission process mainly depends upon the marks scored in the entrance exam. Candidates can take admission through the GATE exam into this field in India and for abroad, they have to appear for the GRE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?