3rd June 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government job available after doing M.Tech in E&C specialization?

I have done M.Tech with E&C specialization. So, please tell me that, Is there any course where I can do government job with this qualification or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  2. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  3. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  4. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  5. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  6. Can I complete M.Tech studies while doing AP government job?
  7. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech with VISI Desgin specialization?
  8. Is there any government job available after doing M.Tech in E&C specialization? -- [New]
  9. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  11. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  12. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  13. Government jobs after M.Sc (Physics) with specialization in electronics from DU?
  14. Model Question Papers for DRDO Exam?
  15. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  16. What courses are preferable for ladies in M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical with 72%
  17. What should be my best course in MBA? I am in B.A 1st year
  18. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
6th June 2016, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available after doing M.Tech in E&C specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.Tech with E&C specialization. So, please tell me that, Is there any course where I can do government job with this qualification or not?
You have completed M.Tech in ECE, so you are eligible for government jobs like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course, then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

IES exam is doesn't require any percentage criteria.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?