4th January 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is inter CA considered as post graduate for Bank PO exams?

Is inter CA considered as post graduate for Bank PO exams? What does post graduate means in this sense of the bank po exams asks for?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligibile for Bank PO exams with Graduate 52% & PG 70%, the bank is asking Graduate with Minimun 60%
  2. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank Exams having scored 57% of marks in Intermediate with PCM stream?
  4. Can I go for M.Com after passing M.Com Hons?
  5. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  6. Eligibility for Bank Exams is based on Average marks or Aggregate marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for bank exam in Indi after doing inter and degree in distance education
  8. Name of authors and publishers of Physics book for graduate and post graduate competitive exams? -- [New]
  9. Is there any benefit in doing AMIE after diploma in ECE?
  10. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  11. How to get a job in Bank in officer post? I am a graduate
  12. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  13. What is the academic eligibility criteria for bank PO post?
  14. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  15. Am I eligible for bank PO and bank clerk exams
  16. How much preparation is needed to qualify for Bank PO or RBI exam?
  17. Can I apply for CDAC course? I am studying in B.Com computer application
  18. Which course should I do after passing HSC to get a good job in bank? Books which I should refer for bank exams? How to get manager post in bank?
7th January 2014, 11:18 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is inter CA considered as post graduate for Bank PO exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is inter CA considered as post graduate for Bank PO exams? What does post graduate means in this sense of the bank po exams asks for?
Inter CA has not consider as post graduate for Bank PO Exam. CA and PO Exams are totally different. CA means chartered accountant and PO mean Probationary Officer. Don't Confuse the Probationary Officer and Post graduate course.

Probationary Officer is the entry level point the Banking Sector and we can also say like fresher graduate without prior experience. The duration PO level will be 2 years in Banks and it can also considered as training and learning period of all the operation and roles in the Banks.

To apply for Probationary Officer Exam, the candidate should have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Any graduate candidate can apply for PO Examination. The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in their examination. The candidate age should between 20 years to 30 years at the time of appearing for the examination. Upper age limits is applicable.

The Selection Process of Probationary Officer will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview. To get into PO then you need to crack the IBPS PO and SBI PO Examination. The Written Examination Consist of Quanatitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Awareness.
11th January 2014, 07:30 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Bank PO Jobs are in hot demand in these days. The number of candidates who are applying for Bank PO jobs are going on increasing.

Previously each and every bank will conduct its own entrance exam for the recruitment of PO positions. So the candidates should apply for different bank po exams separately.

After IBPS came into picture, it is conducting common written exam for all the public sector banks.

SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

Once you have got through IBPS PO Exam, depending upon your score in the written exam, you will get a call for the Interview.

Further, if you perform well in the Interview also, you will be given job opportunity as Probationary Officer in any of the public sector banks.

As a part of eligibility to apply for Bank PO Exams,

You should have completed your Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized university.

Your age should be between 21-30 years of age.

Coming to your profile,

CA Inter will not be considered as Graduation. So, you are not eligible to apply for Bank PO Exams until and unless you complete your CA course.

Pursuing CA course and trying for Bank Jobs will not be a good choice.

You will be having good career after completion of CA course. So, make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
14th June 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have clear my ca -ipc exam and I have decided to go for banking .can u help me which one is best for me.one year is left for graduation in b.com .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?