1st December 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

List of post graduation courses to do after completion of B.Sc Nursing

What are the post graduation courses which I can do after the completion of my B.Sc nursing degree? both distance and regular classes? Which one would be the best to take? Can you please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.

2nd December 2016, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of post graduation courses to do after completion of B.Sc Nursing

Post Graduation Courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Nursing Course:

There are several courses available in India to pursue after completion of this B.Sc in Nursing Course. They are listed as follows.

>> Master of Science in Nursing

>> Master of Science in Neuroscience

>> M.Sc in Medical Sociology

>> M.Sc in Clinical Research

>> M.Sc in Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Medical Microbiology

>> M.Sc in Renal Sciences

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with after completion of B.Sc in Nursing course is M.Sc in Nursing.
2nd December 2016, 11:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of post graduation courses to do after completion of B.Sc Nursing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the post graduation courses which I can do after the completion of my B.Sc nursing degree? both distance and regular classes? Which one would be the best to take? Can you please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.
There are so many courses are available after completing B.Sc in Nursing. You can apply for the courses such as,

Master Degree Courses after B.Sc in Nursing:
  • M.Sc in Biotechnology
  • M.Sc in Neuroscience
  • M.Sc in Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology
  • M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Medical Biochemistry
  • M.Sc. Clinical Research
  • M.Sc. Medical Sociology
3rd December 2016, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

The list of post graduation courses to do after completion of B.Sc Nursing is given below;

M.Sc in Nursing
M.Sc Biotechnology
MBA in Hospital Management
M.Sc Neurosciences
Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management
M.Sc Medical Technology
M.Sc Medical Surgical Nursing
M.Sc Child Health Nursing
M.Sc Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology
3rd December 2016, 07:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

List of courses which you can opt for after completion of B.Sc Nursing :-

Master of Science in Nursing

Master of Science in OBST and Gyane Nursing

Master of Science in Paediatric Nursing

Master of Science in Psychatric Nursing

Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing

Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing

Master of Philosophy in Nursing
31st March 2018, 07:19 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Quote:
After completion of graduation, candidate should pursue for masters’ programme to get some major career opportunities.
Candidates who pursue for the masters’ always gets some extra benefits from those who only pursue graduation.
Following are the masters’ programme you can pursue for –
  • M.Sc in Bio Medical science
  • M.Sc in Environmental science
  • M.Sc in Bioinformatics
  • M.Sc in Clinical Research
  • M.Sc in Healthcare Administration
  • M.Sc in Agri Biotechnology
  • M.Sc in the courses in Hospital Management/Healthcare bioinformatics
  • M.Sc in Geoinformatics
  • M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
  • M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology
  • M.Sc in Physiotherapy

To get the India's reputed college/Institute, for pursuing post graduation, you must appear in IIT JAM Examination.
To know more about IIT JAM Exam, visit the official website.
31st July 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What are scope of doing MSc in clinical research after bsc in nursing (experienced)?? is better to do correspondence or regular??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?