30th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(Economics) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I am doing my B.A. in Economics. I want to do M.A. in Economics.
Can you please help me out about the reputed universities in India? And also tell me that any entrance exam is there for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  4. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  5. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in London? List of reputed universities?
  10. Which are the reputed universities that offer M.A in English?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in Sociology?
  12. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  13. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam
  14. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  15. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to join IIT after completing diploma?
  17. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  18. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
9th April 2015, 02:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(Economics) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please help me out about the reputed universities in India? And also tell me that any entrance exam is there for admission?
Normally, the admission to the M.A Economics is done through the written exam conducted by the respective university. Since, that you are aspiring to apply for MA Economics through reputed university. So, It is mandatory that you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university in order to get admission to the MA Economics.

The entrance exam is objective type with Multiple choice answer. The entrance exam questions are asked from the Graduation syllabus so it is recommended that you can go through your graduation Book to crack the exam with good marks.

Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process:

The candidates who possess a Bachelor degree in Economics are eligible to undergo M.A in Economics. Bachelor’s degree holders in Commerce as well as Business Economics can also apply for the course. Since, you have completed Graduation in Economics specialization so you may get first preference at the admission based on your Graduation specialization. The candidate required to score at least 50% at Graduation level.

Colleges Offering M.A Economics:

A.V.C. College, Mannampandal
Mannampandal, Tamil Nadu, India - 609305

Bhartiya Mukt Vidyapeeth, Delhi
Location: Off. No. 1-2 Build. 93/B-26, Near V3S Mall , Gurunanak Pura,
Mangal Bazar Road, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110092

St. Stephen's College, New Delhi
Location: University Enclave , New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110007

Sarah Tucker College, Tirunelveli
Email:[email protected]

Kuriakose Elias College, Kottayam

Janki Devi Memorial College, New Delhi
Location: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg , New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110060

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
11th April 2015, 01:44 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(Economics) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(Economics) in India

16th April 2015, 12:47 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(Economics) in India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?